Full time Speech Therapist
Part time Speech Therapist
Full time Occupational Therapist
Part time Occupational Therapist
Kids World Paediatric Therapy clinic offers a unique place to work with professional mentoring for therapists to grow and develop skills. At Kids World we believe that we need to treat the individual, not the diagnosis and children with special needs are entitled to support and interventions tailored to their individual needs. The clinic provides services to children from birth to 17 years with a range of diagnosis including ASD, sensory issues and developmental delay.
Kids World therapists are offered weekly mentoring as well as opportunities to work collaboratively with other team members to solve their client’s challenges. The team is fun and hardworking and enjoys a unique rapport with each other, clients and their families.
- Comprehensive Evaluation and Treatment programs for clients
- Parent/Teacher conferencing
- Written Evaluations, progress reports and treatment notes
- Weekly individual and peer therapy sessions
- Intensive social therapy programs
- Weekly mentoring and team meetings
- Ongoing professional development
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Speech Therapy) or Bachelor of Applied Science (Occupational Therapy)
- Experience in Paediatric Speech Pathology or Occupational Therapy preferred
- Experience with DIR® Floortime™ model of treatment preferred
- Self-starter with initiative
- Passion and motivation to achieve positive outcomes for clients
- Able to work independently
- Client focussed with professionalism & empathy
- Current membership with Speech Pathology Australia or Occupational Therapy Australia
- Current Working With Children Check
- Registered with Medicare with a Provider Number
Therapists work between two clinic locations in Lane Cove. The roles allow for flexibility in the hours worked and these can be negotiated with the employer. The successful applicant will be provided with an extensive introductory and training period before taking on their caseload.
Kids World’s usual hours of work are between 8.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday. Beginning wage will be dependent on experience and training.
How to Apply
Kids World is passionate and committed to providing the children treated in the clinic with the best possible therapy to enhance their skills towards reaching their potential and building meaningful relationships.
If you feel your beliefs are aligned with Kids World and are keen to join the team please email your CV to email@example.com with a cover letter so we can make arrangements to meet you.